Saturday, June 2, 2007

NEVER STOP DOING EXERCISE/SPORT

Cileungsi, 2 Juni 2007

Tulisan ini adalah pengalaman pribadi penulis.


after having hyperuric acid desease, I did diet strictly. I avoided much proteins.
Later on, I got darah rendah or hypotensy. With the age of about 35 years, I felt that it was too early to have such pain.

I remember when I did medical check up for empoyment at JOB Petochina Tuban, I got the hypotensy. In the ocassion of cardio test, doctor asked me to do the test twice, for confirmation. In fact, my cardio/heart was not so good. Doctor sugested me to doing excercise regularly.

I was aware that I did sport very rarely. I started playing soccer again, at least once a week; yup until now.

On my first backs on socer field, I could not play as I want. In the past, I used to play soccer every day when I stayed in Klirong, Kebumen.

Result of my excercise was wonderful. I have not felt headache when I fell hungry.
Alhamdulillah.

Enough for now. Do not stop doing sport ya?!

Wassalam,

Dwi Darmanto

No comments: